SAT vs ACT Diagnostic OverviewSAT vs ACT Diagnostic/ComparisonTestInstant SAT vs ACT Diagnostic Report Quick Online Single/Bulk Processing
The SAT vs ACT Diagnostic/ComparisonIdentifies Whether You're Stronger on the SAT/ACT Gives You First-Hand Experience on Both Exams
First Step in Successful Test Preparation
StudentsTake Test Online or Download PDF and Take Paper TestGet Instant Diagnostic Report
Tutors/Educational ConsultantsAssign Test Online Process Answers Batch or Single Students Online through Excel Upload Bulk Process Scanned Bubble Sheets Instantly Generate Reports
SAT vs ACT Diagnostic/Comparision Test ReportIndicates Which (SAT/ACT) Test is Better for You.Provides Exam and Subject Score Comparison Provides Exam Level Percentile
SAT vs ACT Diagnostic Test Report.Pinpoints the Topics and Concepts that Need Attention Performance by DifficultyAnswer AnalysisTopic Analysis
Should you focus on the SAT/ACT?
Discover which test (SAT/ACT) best suits you.
Why Take SAT vs ACT Diagnostic/Comparison?
- Discover which test(SAT/ACT) is more aligned with your learning style.
- Invest effort in better-aligned test and get higher scores.
- Increase chances of gaining admission into student’s top choice college.
All About Socrato SAT/ACT Predictor Test?
- Available online and on paper.
- 3 hours and 6 minutes test to get insights for both SAT & ACT exam.
- Instant results plus strength and weakness diagnostic per subject topic.
- Made by SAT and ACT Test prep experts.
SAT vs ACT Diagnostic/Comparison Test for Students.
- About 1/3 of all students are stronger in one test.
- Take anytime during high school.
- Create custom study plan for topics based on diagnostic analysis.
- Eliminate need for costly and time consuming prep.
SAT vs ACT Diagnostic/Comparison Test for Tutors/Consultants/Schools.
- Find the preferred test for student’s learning style.
- Pinpoint student’s subject/topics strength and weaknesses.
- Create custom study plan for each student.
- Easily group students based on similar strengths and weaknesses.
- Get the most out of student effort.